We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
Cumalloverus.com does not host video or image content directly. We will dutifully respond to all valid DMCA notifications and remove all offending material from our Website, however, we are not the original purveyors of the content found on this Website. After we take action on a valid notification of copyright the content may remain available on other websites we source our content from. To remove content from those websites you must also submit a DMCA notification to those services using their prescribed notification protocols. When the Websites we source our content from take action on valid DMCA notifications the video will become unviewable on our website as well. It is recommended that you submit DMCA notifications to our content sources first and instead of sending them to us as this will reduce the amount of duplicate work required by you to remove the offending material. For help finding the appropriate forum to submit DMCA notifications for our content sources please contact email@example.com.
Repeat Infringer Policy. As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose material we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous six-month period will have his grant of use of the Website terminated.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, please send us claims of copyright infringement. Notifications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. Pursuant to Title 17, Sections 512(c)(3) and 512(d)(3) of the United States Code, an effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the reference or link to the material or activity that is believed to be infringing. Please provide us with a direct URL to the allegedly infringing search result;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.